Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bell & Ross Aviation Models


Bell & Ross
Aviation Models

A few years ago, I was talking to my friend Brad, about watches, and he told me he had a friend who was a huge watch nut, and he said that his friend was really into Rolex and Panerai, and that most recently he was into Bell & Ross watches, which I had never paid much attention to. Recently I was in the Geneva Airport and I had some time to wait before my flight, so I was looking around at different watches, and I came across a store selling Bell & Ross watches. The Bell & Ross 46MM GMT caught my eye so I tried it on and was surprised that I liked it. The watch is over the top sporty, which went well with my Jolly Rancher Apple Green North Face Thermoball jacket.


I also checked out the 42mm Bell & Ross, BR03-92-PHANTOM which is pictured below. I thought it also looked kind of cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ENJOY JAKE'S STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO WORLD BE CERTAIN TO CHECK OUT JAKE'S OTHER BLOGS: